SDi has automated and streamlined the DoD’s RMF process for SUSA/MUSA/LAN/WAN systems. Our RMF Toolkit implements our extensive knowledge in using NIST Special Publications for all aspects of information security and the Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253, creating all of the required documentation and technical requirements to successfully produce Assessment and Authorizations (A&A) packages that secure Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) for a variety of ISs.
The RMF Toolkit
Our solution establishes a direct partnership with cleared contractors and government representatives to collaboratively execute the RMF process, resulting in reduced risks and access points to your environment. Below are some significant components of our toolkit that can support your requirements:
- SDi Risk Management Framework policy plan templates addressing each NIST SP 800-53 Control Family that is tailorable to your environment
- SDi Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) used to closely track the technical assessment of information systems
- In-house developed tools to quickly assess Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) scans
- Highly experienced engineers with the latest DoD and Navy tools and dashboards (eMASSter, Evaluate STIG, VRAM, DADMS, etc.)
- Strong experience in the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) process, which includes understanding, reviewing, implementing, and assessing STIGs to secure your environment, whether it is a workstation, application, database, Local or Wide Area network (LAN/WAN), or Cloud Based system
- Experience outside of the DoD environment with FedRAMP, FISMA, Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 199, 200, Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD) 12, Office of Management and Budget Circular A-130, etc.
- Navy Qualified Validators
Interested in working with us? Fill out the form below to reach out.
"*" indicates required fields