RDA’s Low-Cost Advanced Processor
OBJECTIVE: LCAP is a roll-on/roll-off ASW acoustic test bed, pioneered aboard the P-3C and now on the P-8A aircraft.
I, II, III
- Developed over multiple PMA264 Phase I, II, & III SBIRs
- Offers integrated capability for system level evaluation
- Pre-flight / In-flight / Post-flight analysis tool
LCAP enables the recording, command/control, and acoustic processing of legacy and developmental sonobuoys not yet fielded or capable of being operated by the legacy P-8A MAS.
- LCAP affords a low-cost, fast development platform to test and integrate signal processing into the Navy’s fleet software product.
- LCAP serves as a sonobuoy development, test, and evaluation platform, most recently for the ADAR 101 A&B, the High-Gain Array and Extended-Range DIFAR, and previously for the 77C DVLA.
- LCAP is a PC-based architecture for rapid development, high performance, low cost, and easy upgrades.
- LCAP has flown hundreds of test flights supporting EER, IEER, MAC, MAC-E, LAMP, DEER, BTECT, and DARPA projects.
- LCAP can command, record, and process virtually all current and experimental sonobuoys in the Navy’s inventory.