Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization Services
Our team of cybersecurity experts deliver successful and streamlined authorizations to operate for unique systems.
- Our in-depth knowledge of RMF and NIST processes and requirements allows our team to lead customer organizations through the accreditation process.
- We deliver services for all aspects of RMF, including ISSEs and Validators.
- Our cybersecurity and engineering teams are closely integrated from system conception through deployment, to ensure cyber best practices are included from cradle to grave.
Authorization Through Innovation
Deriving from our team’s A&A knowledge repository, we understand the criticality and detailed nature of system vulnerability and compliance testing.
- From system scanning to compliance artifact development, to artifact review and test result acceptance, the quantity of compliance artifacts varies per system.
- Our team streamlines the cybersecurity testing process through the development and utilization of corporate tools that facilitate the production, tracking, review, and acceptance of each testing artifact.
- Our tools and management processes minimize cyber testing duration and enable our teams to accurately communicate status to customers.
Policy and Compliance
- Sentient Digital cybersecurity professionals provide federal organizations support for the development and management of organization-level policy artifacts compliant with NIST SP 800-53 requirements.
- Our team facilitates policy development and implementation through a comprehensive understanding of industry best practices.