SDi offers a broad portfolio of innovative technologies and an integrated approach to systems and services for government and commercial customers in artificial intelligence, cyber mission assurance, mission software solutions, IT, and C4ISR solutions. This integration ensures our customers receive streamlined operations, cost efficiency, and speed to market.
Our Areas of Expertise
We provide Defense, Federal, and Commercial clients technology solutions under multiple delivery models. We focus on helping clients meet objectives through solutions and services in the cloud, cybersecurity, software development, systems engineering, and integration.
GSA – MAS Information Technology (Small Business)
GSA MAS Information Technology (IT) and Office Management offers cutting-edge information technology services, cloud, contact center solutions, digital transformation, AI/ML, systems development, programming, and solutions-based IT products.
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D00FK
SIN: 54151HACS Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)
SIN: Information Technology Professional Services
OLM: Order-Level Materials
Links and Contract Documents
Major IDIQ Contracts & Basic Order Agreements
- Military Sealift Command’s (MSC) Information Technology Engineering Support Services (ITESS)
- Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Center Division (NAWCAD) BOA for Signal Processing and System Concepts to Exploit Passive Signals in Airborne Active ASW Missions
Navy SeaPort-NxG (Small Business)
SeaPort NxG is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract holding a total value of $5 billion, and includes a five-year base period with one five-year option. Utilizing SeaPort-NxG, SDi can provide qualified personnel, materials, facilities, equipment, test instrumentation, data collection and analysis, hardware, and software.
These and other services support the Department of the Navy (DON) in the execution of its overall organizational functions and the specific missions of the individual activities and ordering offices. This includes services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the DON ordering activities. SeaPort-NxG awards fall into two broad categories: Engineering Services and Program Management Services, across 23 functional area subcategories.
This category consists of:
- Supporting the application of engineering disciplines to technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems
- Technically supporting development of significant alterations to existing systems
- Supporting integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter
- Supporting evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies
This category also includes all support required within the area of environmental engineering of U.S. Navy weapon systems and base related infrastructure.
Functional areas that are included under the Engineering Services category include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation, and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
This category consists of applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs.
The result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter when and where it is needed, and does so at an affordable price. This category represents an integration of a complex system of differing but related functional disciplines that must work together to achieve program goals through development, production, deployment, operations, support, and disposal.
This category also consists of:
- Providing information system software analysis, requirements definition, design, development, test, modification, installation, implementation, quality assurance, training, and documentation to meet the evolving data storage and reporting needs of programs
- Analyzing existing IT and IS databases, web sites, and IT applications
- Recommending new or improved interfaces and improved management tools that meet new requirements, or improve management effectiveness and efficiency
- Performs maintenance and technical support for Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN) that are outside the cognizance of the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
- Modifies, implements, and maintains web based information systems and links
- Develops website structure, prepare documentation for population, implement, and maintain web sites
- Conducts IA analyses, develops, recommends, and implements, monitors, updates, and maintains IA practices, procedures, equipment, algorithms, and hardware that are outside the cognizance of NMCI
This category also provides systems engineering, and technical support for establishment, test, upgrade, and operational support of systems, networks, workstations and support equipment hardware and software that are outside the cognizance of NMCI.
Functional areas that are included under the Program Management Services category include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
Contract Number: N00178-21-D-9335
Contract Ceiling: $5 billion
Period of Performance: 14 July 2021–01 January 2024
Option Period: January 2024–January 1, 2029
Links and Contract Documents
Government Website: SeaPort-NxG
GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC
The U.S. General Services Administration the has awarded a new contract to the Ivyhill Entrust joint venture (JV) for its 8(a) STARS III multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (MA-ID/IQ) contract designed to provide federal agencies with innovative information technology (IT) services-based solutions. The JV is the continued partnership between Sentient Digitial, Inc. (SDi) and Ivyhill Technologies.
In addition to the general IT services scope, 8(a) STARS III includes two focused scope sub-areas: Emerging Technologies (ET) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) Place of Performance.
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements
- Features limited protestability up to $10M
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
Contract Ceiling: $50 billion
Period of Performance: 2 July 2021– 2 July 2026
Option Period: July 2026 – July 2029
Task Order Types: Fixed Price, Time and Materials, Labor-hour or Hybrid Blend
Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, same as GSA schedules
Links and Contract Documents
GSA Website: https://www.gsa.gov/stars3
Other Transactions (OTs)
- Naval Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD): Naval Surface Technology & Innovation Consortium (NSTIC)
- Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR): Information Warfare Research Project (IWRP)
- U.S. Army Engineer, Research and Development Center (ERDC): System of Systems Consortium (SOSSEC)
- U.S. Army Engineer, Research and Development Center (ERDC): Sensors, Communications and Electronics Consortium (SCEC)